Here's a special page of creative resources and free downloads for you to enjoy.* Wishing you many hours of happy painting! Painterly yours, Lauré* All downloadable and/or printable materials are for your personal use only and may not be sold or redistributed for any commercial purpose. Please contact Laure Paillex for information concerning commercial licensing. All rights reserved by Lauré Paillex
- Make a Mixed Media Gift Card Envelope - One sheet of 12" x 12" scrapbook paper makes 3 envelopes! Adorn with painted elements, ribbon, and ephemera to add your own unique personal touches
- Mini Lampshade for Wine Glass - This is an adorable cut-paper project for you to decorate with watercolors, acrylics, brush pens, or markers
- 6 Craft Tags for Your Creative Playtime - Print out these vintage tags on cardstock or use them as templates for your mixed media projects
Learn to Draw...
- Learn to Draw Pansies - Such happy faces! Pansies are quick to sketch and arrange into pretty bouquets
- Learn to Draw a Butterfly - Here's an easy, foolproof way to draw butterflies
- Learn to Draw: An Ice Cream Cone - July is National Ice Cream Month, so let's draw this cool, yummy treat
- Learn to Draw: Starfish - Here's a short step-by-step lesson showing you how to draw a starfish! Pencil and paper are all you need
Q & E Video Tuts...
- "The Last Rose of Summer" in Watercolor - In this real-time, full-length video tutorial we paint a vintage wild rose to grace a greeting card or to place in a frame.
- "Branches & Blossoms": - Paint graceful and delicate "Branches & Blossoms" in watercolor! Create cards, bookmarks, and gift tags following these easy steps!